Welcome to Turn-To.
Introduction to Turn-To’s Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service are meant for every user that uses Turn-To’s services using the site or mobile application. Even if you’re not a Job Seeker or Employer, you’re still labeled as a user and are governed by these Terms of Service. Turn-To is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you’re under 13, you’re thereby prohibited from accessing Turn-To’s website or mobile application.
- Candidates/Job Seekers are the users searching for jobs on Turn-To.
- Employers are users looking to hire candidates on Turn-To.
- Job Map is Turn-To’s world map that visually indicates open job positions around the globe.
- Turn-To Videos (Powered by VideoAsk) are video job descriptions posted in collaboration with VideoAsk.
- Job Postings/Job Listings are the posts on Turn-To explaining the requirements for an open position in a company.
- Turn-To and its subsidiaries are collectively referred to as “Turn-To”, “We”, or “Us”.
- As a user of Turn-To’s website or mobile application, you are referred to as “User” or “You”.
Terms of Service for Job Seekers
You acknowledge that:
- We do not charge you any money for our services.
- We never ask you to create an account or log in to Turn-To to use our services.
- We do not collect or store any of your personal information, including but not limited to your name, age, gender, email, phone number, and address.
- We do not collect your location information until you choose to provide it to our search engine to find nearby jobs on the Job Map. Your location is never stored on our servers and is never used for anything other than populating the Job Map with jobs around you.
- Your application and resume are sent directly to the employer when you apply for a job.
- When you click “Learn More” in a job post and are taken to a third-party’s website, you’re governed by their own Terms of Service.
Terms of Service for Employers
You acknowledge that:
- Turn-To doesn’t charge you any money for creating an account. However, you’re charged $75 per post for posting a job.
- When you create an account on your company’s behalf, you’re providing accurate information. If any piece of information turns out to be misleading or inaccurate, Turn-To holds the right to make changes to your account, or delete it altogether. Moreover, your company can get in touch with us to make changes to your account, or remove it from Turn-To, and we’re obliged to do so without your consent.
- When candidates click on “Learn More” in your Job Posting and are taken to your application website, they’re no longer considered a User of Turn-To and aren’t governed by our Terms of Service. However, they are bound and governed by the Terms of Service of the target website provided by you.
- The information you provide in your Job Postings is accurate and not misleading. If your Job Posting is found to contain any piece of misleading information, we have the right to make changes to it or remove it from Turn-To.
- Violation of these Terms of Service gives us the right to delete some or all of your Job Postings, make changes to your account, or delete your account.
We care about your privacy. The purpose of this page is to provide a clear depiction of how we operate and provide our services. In case of any query, you can get in touch with us here.