We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to create a community around our brands.
More than an awesome B2B software company, we are a force for good, actively working to improve the lives of people with disabilities, low-income children, and creating more opportunities (read: equity and equality) for women in tech.
The ideal candidate is ambitious and very passionate about the three causes mentioned above and wants to work hard to create a loyal community that is equally passionate about these issues.
We encourage creative, out-of -the box ideas; you will have the resources you need to thrive, including a group of software and website developers, designers and illustrators, writers, a statistician, and freelancers as needed. We are very friendly and collaborative.
* Manage our social media channels
* Reach out to influencers and reporters to create and maintain relationships
* Create and manage a social media & content calendar
* Collaborate with the SEO, SEM, and website teams to drive a unified message and cross-promote our software and merch store
* Compile all relevant metrics and collaborate with the statistician to create reports
This job will start out as part-time and will evolve into full-time. Only apply if you want to join and grow with a company. If you work at a social media agency or freelance and have your own clients, do not apply. We are looking for a person who will be able to dedicate their time to us.
If interested, send your social media handles and a cover letter answering the following questions:
What is your experience managing business social media accounts?