Do you enjoy being a team leader, are friendly, and want a job where you can make a difference each day? Do you enjoy cooking and take pride in what you serve? Do you have an eye for details and enjoy following a plan, and want to be a part in helping others reach their health and rehabilitation goals?
As a Cook at Miller’s, you prepare meals and nourishments using standardized recipes for regular and therapeutic diets, paying special attention to appearance. You adhere to regulations and company policies regarding diets, food preparation standards, and infection control. You provide oversight to the dietary aide position during your shift and you receive and inspect food deliveries for accuracy and quality.
Apply if you are:
• Able to follow a recipe and have basic cooking skills
• Willing to learn and follow safety, preparation, and sanitation standards
• Passionate about delivering great customer service
• Able to work with a dedicated team and help direct others
• Neat in appearance and with professional behavior