What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Fulfillment Associate, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is in good condition, accurately accounted for, and delivered to customers on-time.
• Pulling merchandise safely for loading onto delivery trucks and helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
The Fulfillment Associate assists customers, delivery team members, and Installation PROviders by pulling and preparing orders prior to pick up, replenishing shelves for next customers and loading merchandise into their vehicles. To meet the needs of our customers, this associate must feel comfortable engaging in conversations with other associates to ensure correct products are delivered on time. The associate helps ensure that the right products are delivered to our customers by accurately pulling, inspecting and preparing merchandise for delivery or pick up, as well as verifying invoices against loaded products. In addition, the associate ensures deliveries are ready upon truck arrival, and assists with loading merchandise, including large appliances. Safety is critical because this associate lifts and moves merchandise for staff and customers frequently throughout his/her shift.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We’re Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
• 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
• 6 months retail experience.
• 6 months of experience in a customer service or product fulfillment position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
• 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying, loading, and unloading product or material in or out of vehicles.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.