ESCSO ESLinux/Windows This position may filled at a higher level based on the qualifications listed below.
• Bachelor’s degree in IS related field.
• Currently valid Security+ CE, CASP, CISSP or similar security certification.
• Familiarity/Experience with Linux RHEL Operating Platform.
• Experience operating under and managing systems within NISPOM Chapter 8, DCID 6/3-ICD 503, RMF, STIG, JAFAN, or JSIG.
• VMWare experience with current versions of Virtual Center, ESXi and/or VMWare Horizon View.
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware in a networked environment.
• Experience with Windows Server management and Windows domain architecture.
• Understanding basic networking, including subnets, routing, and VLANs; Cisco experience and/or certification.
• Windows AD, LDAP, VMWare, and knowledge of SAN storage systems.
• Knowledge of environmental monitoring tools (HBSS, Solar Winds, etc.).
• Creation and deployment of system images in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with Certification & Accreditation process.
• DoD 8570 Certification in a primary OS (Windows, Linux, Cisco).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.