What You’ll Get to Do:
VIP Support Technicians are responsible for providing IT support to DHS senior leadership, requiring the highest level of customer service and technical proficiency. Candidates are responsible for delivering professional, high quality services directly to the customer, providing both remote and in-person support for new equipment installations and break/fix incidents. VIP technicians will be solely dedicated to a small set of EVIP and VIP federal personnel, responsible for supporting and troubleshooting a variety of technologies (desktops, laptops, tablets, software, etc.) adhering to service level agreements. This candidate will support unclassified equipment, some of which is in classified space.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.