Live and work where others vacation! Sandy Pines Hospital in Tequesta, FL is recruiting a new full-time Staff Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for their Residential Treatment Services. Sandy Pines Residential Treatment Center provides children and adolescents the opportunity to confront their personal issues, engage in a problem-solving process, test new behaviors and formulate a more constructive approach to life’s challenges. Physicians at Sandy Pines work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment where there is opportunity for professional and personal growth.
• A competitive salary and full benefits package will be offered.
• Our specialized multidisciplinary treatment services are provided by highly trained psychiatrists, therapists, mental health counselors, teachers, nurses, and activities therapists.
• The predominant caseload will be child and adolescent ages 5-17 years with diverse psychiatric treatment issues.
• Beautiful Coastal South Florida living and community!
• No State Income Tax!
Requirements and Duties:
• Duties for the new physician include admission evaluations, treatment planning and direct patient care.
• Board Certified/Eligible in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry with FL license or the ability to obtain.
Work in paradise! Tequesta, FL is an incorporated village located in Palm Beach County, Florida. This coastal gem is the northernmost municipality in the South Florida- Miami metropolitan area with vast options for housing, schools and entertainment for any culture or taste.
Sandy Pines Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.
For more information, please contact:
Victoria Miller | In-house Physician Recruiter for Sandy Pines Hospital | Behavioral Health Division | email@example.com
| Cell: 440-361-1078
Universal Health Services, Inc. | UHS of Delaware, Inc. | www.uhsinc.com