We are looking for an exceptional treasury management professional to become an integral member of a global treasury team out of our office in Fremont, California. As an ideal candidate, you will possess demonstrated excellence in finance or treasury functions at a fast paced company and desire to make a difference at the place you work. The role relies on excellent communication skills and unerring business judgement.
The Treasury Analyst will play a central role managing cash management and banking activities for Tesla’s Americas operations. You will coordinate our banking activities with a keen eye to optimizing liquidity and improving working capital.
The position requires a high level of business acumen, initiative, responsiveness, and accuracy. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of demonstrated success in any combination of finance or treasury roles. This person must have proven experience in identification and implementation of automation improvements, possess a passion for details, and have an ability to think analytically and strategically. Top talent will thrive in our inspiring culture and collaborative, get-things-done work environment. To be successful, you must be comfortable with ambiguous working environments, while continuously driving change.
· Document and process treasury wires with a high rate of accuracy
· Manage the opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts, and signature authority as needed
· Analyze and manage banking fees / support internal improvements to lower fees with banks
· Administer online banking systems and services; train internal business partners on bank systems and services
· Ensure timely responses to all business inquiries
· Prepare process documents for all core treasury activities
· Ensure strict compliance with all Treasury SOX controls
· Manage timely completion of quarterly and semi-annual SOX management controls
· Work on “On the spot” projects or requests
· BA/BS degree from a top university in accounting, finance, economics or related field
· 2-5 years of finance experience in a multinational company
· Excellent modeling skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel); ability to build detailed financial models
· Superior business problem solving, judgement, and prioritization
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to cultivate cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with management and business partners
· Smart, driven, ability to work both independently and in a team, detail-oriented and execution focused
· Ability to work across multiple time zones on a daily basis in a fast-paced work environment
· A roll-up-the-sleeves mentality and willingness to “pitch in” and do whatever is necessary to successfully grow and further streamline the business
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).