• Performing thermal analysis, design, or test of one or more moderately complex or portions of complex materials, structural components, and functional systems of company products.
• Analyzing requirements for materials, structural component, or functional systems.
• Selecting applicable analytical data from previous products and determine the technical principles involved.
• Mathematically defining problems and compute the engineering characteristics consistent with the specifications, design needs and requirements of other portions of the products.
• Releasing results as “technical documents” after review by the senior members of the team.
• Developing innovative solutions and elaborating on design concepts.
• Evaluating completed designs with supervisor and other technical groups, and making modifications necessary to achieve the most ideal design.
• Developing, coordinating, and conducting test programs required to evaluate design work.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.