CACI is seeking a Technical Targeting Analyst (mid-level) to lead and manage the production of various products in coordination with technical collection and exploitation officers. This position will research and exploit key data sources to make recommendation for intelligence operations. This includes to identification of the right interties, vulnerabilities, and technology trends to enable new collections that are critical to a range of hard targets. This position must contain the combination of all-source analytical expertise and targeting experience with significant scientific expertise as it pertains to chemical and biological issues related to the IC.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Nice to have and desired qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.