What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Technical Lead who will support the head of a mid-size to large program for the CACI organization. Establishes and implements strategies for the area of responsibility, with direct impact on the achievement of organizational results. Focus is on long-term strategies (e.g., 3-5 years) to achieve business results. Directly influences the overall vision/strategy for the Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) and Serial Cryptographic Products (SCP) SPAWAR Modernization project.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.