CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Systems Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Systems Engineer, you will provide system engineering for a mission critical Identity and Access Management system.
This role involves expertise in architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, process improvement, network design and/or implementation, and testing for the program. You will be providing support to a system that populates a directory with data from authoritative sources and exposes the data to users and external systems via a variety of integration options. Additionally, you will also aid in development and review of user documentation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 5 years of Systems Engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
Current TS/SCI polygraph clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with and/or understanding of:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.