Peraton is seeking Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction. Our security professionals support a wide range of systems and programs to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of key infrastructure.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• 14+ years of relevant cyber security/systems security engineering experience.
• Experience leading projects or project teams
• IASAE Level 2 compliance – ISC(2) CISSP certification
• Reviews and supports certification and accreditation documentation within NIST 800.53, NIST RMF and NISCAP
• Able to generate system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, including those with different data protection or classification
• Can recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
Security Clearance: US Citizenship with active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Experience reviewing technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, or non-compliance
• Experience with security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
• Master’s degree in a technical or security discipline with 10 years of experience. 4 years of additional cyber security or information assurance experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Capable identifying overall security requirements for the proper handling of customer data
• Designs or builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.