CACI recognizes that our team members are vital to our success! Equipped with the industry’s best and brightest talent, we support some of the most interesting and challenging projects. CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join it’s large, prime program in support of the DoD. As the Sr. System Administrator, you will provide support for development and production environments for a mission critical Identity and Access Management (IdAM) system.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Your responsibilities will include working with a team configuring and deploying AWS ec2 instances, building AWS images, performing security hardening, patching, and platform monitoring. You will support ISSO and ISSEs in obtaining and maintaining security certification and accreditation. You will have the opportunity to utilize your knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology. Additionally, you will independently read, write, and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.