Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft such as Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics, and end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses.
Are you looking to build Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to enable our business customers to undertake their journeys of digital transformation? As part of the Dynamics 365 engineering organization, our team delivers business applications for Connected Customer Care for on-site Field Service. We are building the next generation of our applications running on Azure that pull together Dynamics 365 and several other Microsoft cloud services to deliver high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios across all devices and form factors. We innovate quickly and collaborate closely with our partners and customers in a very agile, high-energy environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse engineering team, on enabling end-to-end business scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and to solve challenging problems for large-scale 24×7 business SaaS applications excites you, please come and talk to us!
This is an opportunity for you to make a broad positive impact, whether you like building appealing user experiences, enjoy solving complex problems, or have a real passion for enabling intricate business processes. Learn together with us, how to maintain live site availability for active usage by thousands of customers across the world while rapidly delivering new business scenarios.
We want you for your passion for technology, your curiosity and willingness to learn, your ability to communicate well in a team environment, your desire to make our team better with your contributions, and your ability to deliver.
• Designing and developing highly usable and scalable new application capabilities and enhancing existing capabilities to meet the needs of our customers.
• Collaborate across diverse engineering teams to solve challenging problems for large-scale business SaaS applications
• Accountability for the quality, usability & performance of features
• Debug and handle customer reported issues
• Ensuring high reliability of applications and services through intelligent monitoring and alerting
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• 2+ years’ experience and skills in building online cloud-based SaaS applications
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
• Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
• Solid coding, debugging, algorithm design, and problem-solving skills.
• Passion for improving software quality and engineering excellence.
• Experience in developing, debugging, and supporting code in object-oriented languages and database query languages.
• Background on services and cloud computing a plus.
• Prior experience building business-centric web applications and latest web development technologies
Candidates must be able to meet Microsoft, customer, and/or government security screening requirements required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will need to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
Industry leading healthcare Savings and investments Giving programs Educational resources Maternity and paternity leave Opportunities to network and connect Discounts on products and services Generous time away