What You’ll Get to Do:
This team provides data services in support of business systems to include an enterprise data pipeline (EDP) and a set of data web services in a cloud environment. This enterprise data ecosystem requires a team of developers and program manager to create IT solutions that provide an integrated product, from design to delivery of each of the components and appropriate operations and maintenance. Additional transformation and enhancement activities include the design and delivery of an enterprise service bus and an application programming interface (API) gateway. CACI has a requirement for application developers to provide transformational, enhancement and operational and maintenance activities to the enterprise business data services.
More About the Role:
You will perform operations and maintenance activities, including upgrades to the current enterprise data pipeline system and data web services to remain secure and accredited and responding to both incident and change activities The Contractor shall design and deliver a new enterprise service bus and application programming interface (API) gateway.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.