Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world-class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
· Answer Phone Calls, Emails and Drive In’s to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention
· Return missed phone calls, email in no less than 5 minutes
· Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone; escalate immediately to Shop Foreman / Service Manager to provide immediate attention
· Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System. Attention to detail critical
· Conduct Transactions w/ system; walk customer through correction and provide summary
· Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle
· Coordinate the detail of every vehicle prior to delivery
· Coordinate the delivery time or pick up with each customer
· Follow up with Customer on services provided; ensure they are satisfied with the work performed
· Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
· Experience in operational use and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment
· Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
· Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work to include the public
· Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
· Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
· Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goal
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
· Associate Degree or certificate in Automotive Technology, preferred
· Retail automotive service experience, preferred
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
· Must have two years of driving experience
· As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
· Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
· 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
· Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
· Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
· 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
· Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).