Next Century, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI, is seeking multiple Senior Database Engineers to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Be part of the movement! Join a large seven-year multi-program contract serving as the enterprise-wide analyst capabilities contract for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer. These efforts will include the development and sustainment of integrated, feature-rich capabilities that promote the modernizing of visualization and presentation tools across the agency space.
Joining our team could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape the way our customers perform their mission.
To be successful as a, you will need:
Like to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.