Job Description Summary:
Responsible for pre-award activities such as interfacing with the Contracting Officer or Prime Contractor, negotiating NDAs and TAs, participating in proposal preparation and reviews, conducting OCI screenings and bid approvals, providing risk assessments, recommending mitigation approaches, and negotiating price, terms, and conditions with clients. Post-award actions involve interpreting contract terms and handling subsequent issues as well as attending client meetings, IPRs, PMRs, etc. Other duties include responding to compliance requests, maintaining contract documentation and contracts-related functions such as modifications and RLA workflow in the corporate SCORE system, and participating in M&A due diligence and integration.
As a Cleared Senior Contracts Manager, you will facilitate effective implementation of contract responsibilities within program objectives and requirements. Duties include management and administration of company contracts as well as proposal preparation and contract negotiation. Candidate must have an active TS clearance. SCI and Full Scope Poly (preferred).
This is a non-supervisory role.
More about this role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.