Mastodon Design LLC (a subsidiary of CACI) combines world class engineering with real-world experience to deliver innovative products and solutions to the customer. Mastodon excels in the design and manufacturing of technically advanced and user friendly rugged products. Our team has the experience and commitment to excellence allows us to field the highest quality products in the industry.
What You’ll Get to Do
We’re searching for a Program Manager to oversee and manage contractual, technical, and schedule performance for DOD and International contracts.
More About the Role
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.