The People Analytics team is searching for a People Analyst to join the team who will engineer the process to deliver people analytic products for various stakeholders. They will work on report automations, visualizations, and analytic reports to support various teams and programs. If you are passionate about people data and report visualizations, then, this is the role for you.
· Hands on creating automated reports using SQL, R, and/or Python and data visualization tools (Tableau, Excel, etc.)
· Gather report requirements and develop mechanisms to enhance reporting process
· Partner with internal / external stakeholders to understand customer requirements for report requests, understand data structures, availability and reporting limitations
· Deliver various people analytic reports and products on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
· Document and implement data workflows, process maps, etc. as required. (business requirements)
· Familiar and comfortable with people operational systems
· 2 – 3 years of experience with R, Python, and SQL
· Strong Excel knowledge
· Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Excel, etc.)
· Strong communication & presentation skills
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).