Basic Qualifications Needed for a Senior Principal Electrical Engineer:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Science in electrical engineering or computer engineering, and a minimum of 9 years of direct relevant experience; 7 Years with Masters
• Experience with developing test solutions with LabView, LabWindows, Test Stand, scripting software
• Experience with the development and integration of test capabilities such as ATE, STE, data acquisition systems
• Experience in analyzing, designing, and integrating custom interfaces
• Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain/maintain access to work at our Warner Robins, GA site. Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience developing hardware and software
• Experience with FPGA development
• Experience with real-time systems
• Experience in requirements development, analysis, verification & validation.
• Experience working on Agile Programs
* Current Secret DoD Clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.