The People Analytics team is searching for an Analyst to join the team. The main job function of this role would be to collaborate with the recruiting team, the ATS product team, business leaders, and various data engineers to develop business requirements to support with ATS data migration efforts and workforce planning. You will also collaborate closely with the recruiting team to provide visualizations and analysis. If you are passionate about people & recruiting data, enjoy working together with various teams, and you’re detail oriented, then, this is the role for you.
· Partner with internal users to gather business requirements for ATS (application tracking systems) development.
· Collaborate with the recruiting team and the ATS product development team to understand, define, and structure recruiting data
· Hands on creating data validation SQL, conducting user acceptance testing, and support recruitment analytics requirements
· Stand up, socialize and ensure consistency around data hierarchy, definitions etc., and maintain consistent and accurate data in our systems including historical data.
· Document and implement data workflows, process maps, etc. as required. (business requirements)
· Provide metrics to support workforce planning
· Create visualizations for the Recruiting Team
· Familiar and comfortable with Recruiting Operation systems
· Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems (preferably Avature, Greenhouse, and/or Taleo)
· Experience with UAT and data migration
· Experience with data platform architecture
· 2 – 3 years of SQL experience
· Strong Excel knowledge
· Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Excel, etc.)
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).