Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
With the digital & paid media landscape evolving rapidly, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Integrated Media Team! As part of the North America Brand Marketing organization, our team plans and activates full-funnel paid media campaigns that inspire consumers to love sport and become athletes*. We collaborate with major media partners & agencies to develop innovative, industry leading media plans that drive awareness and build interest for Nike’s most important products, services & experiences.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Director to help lead our multi-million dollar Affiliates and Influencer Marketing program to new heights using world-class methods to show up ambitiously in these spaces – capturing attention for Nike, connecting with consumers, inspiring the next generation of athletes, and enabling sport with our products.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a steadfast curiosity that is quenched by data & analysis, staying on the groundbreaking of media trends, and constantly tinkering using testing plans to figure out how to improve through innovation. This individual should have an extensive background in the planning, executing, developing new relationships in the Affiliate Marketing space to drive business growth. Lastly, this person sets an example that others want to follow and desires to be part of a close-knit team that supports each other and loves to roll up our sleeves to achieve common goals together.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
This person will direct the end-to-end strategy and execution of North America’s multi-million dollar Partner Marketing program that drives awareness, traffic, sales, and new members across Nike’s digital footprint including our Apps (Nike App, SNKRS, NRC, NTC). They will also serve as a leader with vision in this media space at Nike – partnering with our global and internal functional teams to improve how we show up in this diverse channel and advancing our capabilities. This role reports to the Director of Paid Media Channels.
– Set vision, own end-to-end channel strategy and innovation efforts to ensure Nike is an authority in Affiliate Marketing across editorial publishing, influencer marketing, deals, and loyalty
– Direct the efforts of our Partner Marketing team while guiding our agency counterparts to execute programs that unlock growth – inclusive of measuring, optimizing, and disseminating findings to the broader organization
– Lead the team to maintain a constant level of optimization through performance analysis, understanding trends, finding opportunities, and forecasting future performance; present results to broader teams and leadership
– Proactively identify emerging, impactful opportunities with new and existing partners to unlock program growth
– Stay up to date on industry trends regarding new partners, tactics, tools and competitor trends
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
This person will be a key part of the North American Integrated Media Team, working across the breadth of Nike campaigns, products, and experiences that get executed in the U.S. Ability to build relationships and partner with extended teams (brand, business, analytics, finance, adtech, media partners, agencies, etc) is crucial to making impact in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
BA/BS DEGREE IN BUSINESS, MARKETING OR EQUIVALENT
– At least 7 years of work experience in Affiliates Marketing / Strategic Partnerships; experience at a major Omni-channel retailer, luxury/fashion/ecommerce brand a plus
– Deep expertise with CPA models and in identifying, building, and growing affiliate partnerships in editorial, influencer, loyalty, and deals spaces
– Strong background running influencer marketing / ambassador programs (and its associated paid social & video extensions)
– Strong management experience leading and motivating a high-performing team
– Proven track record to leading budgets and delivering against sharp, measurable growth goals (IE revenue goals, acquisition targets, & return on advertising spend)
– A love for innovation through testing with strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make business decisions, strategically assess new opportunities, & optimize the channel required
– Strong communicator with can-do, positive approach who is adept at communicating sophisticated topics and strategies to non-Media savvy audiences
– Highly structured, disciplined, and organized in creating and supporting, and developing new operational processes to ensure a consistent, repeatable outcomes
– Passion for Nike’s mission to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world!
– Work location: Portland, OR (not able to consider remote options)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.