CACI recognizes that our team members are vital to our success! Equipped with the industry’s best and brightest talent, we support some of the most interesting and challenging projects.
Our Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator to join it’s large, prime program in support of the DoD. All staff are fully cleared, and the program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF), the DBA will be responsible for the design, maintenance, monitoring, and administration of multiple Oracle databases. General tasking and job responsibilities include:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.