As a Mid-Level Software Engineer, you will work with analysts (i.e., domain experts) and engineers, shortening the feedback cycle in the software development/improvement environment in support of the AMOD project and its desire to produce a large suite of applications supporting the warfighter.
The project is enabled by a streamlined development process, the Agile development methodology employed enables the advanced modernization team to develop and deliver mission-essential capabilities that increase analytic efficiency, integration, and quality without exhausting massive amounts of resources. As well as a goal to develop/accredit/maintain new capabilities that enhance the daily workflow of analysts; introduce capabilities to transition the government organization to object-based production, and apply data science methods to non-traditional data sets in order to inform decisions across the government organization.
More About the Role:
As a Mid-Level Software Engineers you will have various responsibilities such as:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.