What You’ll Get to Do:
Ascent Vision Technologies is currently looking for a talented Mechanical Engineering Intern to join our engineering development team in Bozeman. We are seeking a current student who is motivated to learn and gain experience in a dynamic multidisciplinary engineering environment. The intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including simple mechanical design, assembly of mechatronic technologies, mechanical drafting, clerical work and assisting with testing of mechanical systems.
More About the Role:
The intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.