CACI is seeking a cleared Logistics Manager for our worldwide program located in Fayetteville, NC If you are looking to Lead a logistics team responsible for worldwide supply chain management and Configuration Management for our DoD customers. CACI would like to speak with you about this exciting opportunity.
What You Will Get to Do
More About the Role:
Serve as primary liaison between Customer and Contractor logistics teams in support of USSOCOM C5ISR assets worldwide. Responsible for the timely and accurate receipt of all materials and equipment, arriving in the main warehouse, and forward-deployed inventory control points worldwide. Supervise in the facilitation of all logistics actions associated with Life Cycle Sustainment Management, integration, training, maintenance, and testing of material and equipment stored in all Warehouse Facilities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An Active Secret Clearance
High School diploma or GED
Bachelor’s degree. Working towards Professional Logistics Certification – i.e., Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) in Life-cycle [Acquisition] Logistics Level 3, or have equivalent logistics training (resume to specify all equivalent training), or possess an additional five (5) years working in direct support of defense life-cycle
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.