This position requires the ability to relate to a unionized touch labor workforce, union leadership, as well as executive senior leadership. The ideal candidate will possess a track record of leadership and decision making skills with the ability to realize results in an environment of ambiguity.
Candidate may be required to travel up to 10% of time for domestic business, sometimes with short notice.
Preferred Qualifications: • Experience as a labor relations professional, responsible for maintaining relationships with Union officials
• Change management experience
• Proven ability to challenge and push back when working with difficult people or tough client group leaders
• Working knowledge of HRIS platforms and technology, with preferred application experience in Workday
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible and adjust direction when needed
• Experience in proactive HR assessment, diagnosis and solutioning of business challenges
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects to completion including organizing, planning, scheduling and following up on all project related items
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.