In support of the United States Executive Office of the President in Washington, DC, CACI is looking to expand its team
We are looking for experienced full-stack developer that has proven technical leadership experience, hands-on programming expertise, and demonstrated success delivering full-life cycle development projects including store deployment. The developer will develop iOS mobile applications working directly with the government’s product owner to analyze user stories and conduct agile estimation. The developer will collaborate with a small agile team of UI/UX Designers, Database Developers, and System Administrators performing activities including designing user interfaces, programming application logic, conducting unit & system testing, deploying apps to the App Store, and troubleshooting defects.
The developer will help identify new SDK capabilities and features and potential improvements and stand-up a stable iOS development pipeline that other team members can leverage.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities