The JABS project is currently seeking a candidate with a combination of strong communication and analytical skills with experience supporting an Information System Security Officer (ISSO). The ideal candidate will have experience as an ISSO and Auditor with CJIS knowledge.
The project ensures that Federal Agencies utilizing the law enforcement systems are in compliance with all statutory and federal information system and laws. In addition, the position requires a highly professional, skilled, computer literate, and responsible individual who possesses the ability to work independently outside the division headquarters. The employee assigned to this position exercises independent judgment and initiative in the performance of assigned duties.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.