You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) from an accredited university with 2 years of engineering experience; OR Masters degree in STEM from an accredited university with 0 years of engineering experience
• 2+ years experience in requirements management
• Active Secret clearance granted within the last 6 years.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience in system engineering on a real time operating system
• Experience verifying software to meet safety standards
• Exposure to the Agile methodology
• Active Top Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.