As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80A. The 9/80A schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. What You’ll Get To Do:
This position requires a highly motivated self-starter with preferred knowledge in the fabrication, assembly and system integration disciplines. The candidate will be involved in assisting the System Test IPT with development of all test resources within the Integrated Test Facility. The candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, have the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with varying levels of Customer, NGC, Suppliers and leadership. Reporting to the Test Lab Design Manager, the primary responsibilities of the Staff Manufacturing Engineer will be liaison to IPTs, Systems Engineering, Test and other design areas. The Candidate will be responsible for critical design and work orders within MES and the Work Instructions to execute the associated tasks. This position involves communicating well (verbal and written) with internal and external teams, and on-the-spot critical decision making; the goal is to deliver on time the resources for build and test of the systems within the ITF. This position will be executed in a fast-paced, highly technical work environment. The Candidate will provide technological ideas and actively participate as Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to resolve technical questions and ensure compliance to the Digital Engineering Environment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience working with high precision machined parts and/or propulsion assembly operations or systems.
• Common Program Life Cycle Management (CPLM) and Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
• Knowledge of AS6500 requirements.
• Previous experience on high rate production program.
• Experience with Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles (ICBM).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.