With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Sr Data Analyst – Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will be part of the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program (Minuteman III ICBM replacement) development contract. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force’s sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
What you will get to do:
• Define and develop the element level data analysis strategy
• Collaborate with the LGC subsystem teams to define analysis objectives and requirements for test activities from unit to element level
• Perform data analysis to meet the test objectives and requirements for test activities–unit to element level
• Support the development of test requirements and detailed integration test plans, test information sheets (TIS), test procedures, test readiness reviews (TRRs), test data and test reports
• Translate analysis data into metrics/reports that illustrate the test results while meeting the stringent schedule and technical requirements
• Effectively communicate and present to the LGC leadership team, other technical managers, technical peers and customers.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
– Educational Assistance
– Life Insurance
– Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
– Paid Time Off
– Health & Wellness Resources
– Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.