What You’ll Get to Do:
If chosen, YOU will get to work with an agile, fast paced team working to build mission critical web sites to support our client’s needs. If chosen, YOU will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects that directly make an impact to the Nations mission. YOU will be a motivated, passionate contributor with the ability to drive our long-term strategic goals with daily tactical objectives. YOU will be a critical component in taking complex problems and delivering innovative solutions that are simple yet elegant.
You’ll be part of an multi-faceted team of computer operators, SMEs, system experts with a joint task of developing web-based systems that improve efficiency, usability, automation and standardization for our client. Your strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand user requirements will enable you to deliver innovative solutions to the design and build of the new web applications. Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, and work several tasks concurrently with minimal supervision.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.