What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking an FSR to maintain various Project Manager Soldier Maneuver and Precision Targeting (PM SMPT) systems to provide FSR support in Hawaii. Must have experience installing, repairing, troubleshooting electronic systems, as well as instructor experience to provide Programs of Instruction to military customers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Active duty Special Forces Qualification Course or Ranger Qualified preferred
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.