Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a leader to define, plan and manage the SDS Talent Pipeline Development Team in the Strategic Deterrence Systems Division. This position will be located in Roy Utah and will support the business portfolio for the Strategic Deterrent Systems Division which includes Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program, Ground Systems Sustainment Contract and related Business development. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the early careers program lead, technology and engineering leaders and business leaders to oversee the strategy and execution of the Defense Systems Pathways Program, a rotational program for new STEM college hires.
• Partner with assignment managers to ensure consistency of the program, manage rotations and talent development to build a diverse pipeline of early career talent
• Provide the framework and CONOPS for new and existing Division rotational programs across all geographic locations Integrate coordination/selection process and participation across the Division; coordinate with DHT/TA/HRBP as required to facilitate transfers Coordinating with staffing leads to update all program required requisitions in BOSS or Pathways Rotation Connector (PRC)
• Provide coaching and feedback to Pathways and other early career program participants
• Combine design skills with an intense focus on execution and follow through
• Provide thought leadership, expertise, and strategic vision to develop new offerings
• Act with a sense of urgency to deliver high quality products on time
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.