Customer Experience & Success
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession – we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful, and trusted.
• Growth Mindset – we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive – we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft – we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference – we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day-to-day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Do you love working with new services in the cloud? Customer obsessed? Collaborator? Troubleshooter? Then come join the Azure Beta team.
We’re looking for a strong Escalation Engineer that wants to put their skills to use to help shape new Azure products. Work with engineering teams on new services, offerings and features and be the voice of the customer and support to drive readiness and make sure that the right supportability features are built into the product. Come be part of the Azure revolution as the platform expands to provide broader capabilities to customers.
Escalation Engineers (EE) also investigate and solve critical, complex, and highly technical issues using mostly code-level techniques – like trace and source code analysis, debugging tools, reverse engineering techniques and other sophisticated diagnostic tools. EEs are responsible for driving Product Engineering engagement.
In this role you will become world best in your area of expertise. Besides technical talent, we are looking for people who thrive under challenging circumstances and engage in difficult situations while they learn.
The successful candidate will embrace customer obsession, with a passion for technology and possess comprehensive troubleshooting skills, strong collaboration skills, expert decision making, and ability to build broad relationships with engineering and support stakeholders.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
Industry leading healthcare Savings and investments Giving programs Educational resources Maternity and paternity leave Opportunities to network and connect Discounts on products and services Generous time away