At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
The individual will be part of the Digital Office team which is focused on evolving the organization to a digital mindset through continuous implementations of digitalization initiatives and driving digital innovation throughout. We are responsible for defining the overall program strategies & standards, under the guidance of the CFO Management Team.
The individual will be focused mainly on app development in Qlik Sense, Robotic Process Automation in UiPath and regression modeling. This individual will require understanding of analytical trends, BI tool capabilities & best practices, emerging productivity efficiencies, creative reporting solution design, and the ability to work independently. This position will need to possess strong data and financial analysis, business knowledge and be capable of effective relationships and negotiations between teams.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical, and business requirements into executable architectural designs via Qlik Sense
- Data analysis which includes working with large pools of data and manipulating information to perform statistical probability outcomes for management decision making purposes
- Creates visualizations, reports and analytics that provide actionable information to the business. Reports include graphs, output lists of data, and basic use of parameters. Reports used to promote evidence-based decision making
- Develop and support RPA solutions via UiPath to support process improvement initiatives
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems/processes; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems/processes.
- Lead and support end user report/ dashboard development and deployment
- Responsible to document work / projects per enterprise-wide standards (reports, project tracking, databases, etc.).
- Collaborates with corporate and region resources to design, create, test and implement analytic tools (reports, dashboards, etc.) that support enterprise / region needs and to improve data collection and reporting strategies (minimize duplication, redundancy, etc.).
- Prepares and communicates results in written and oral summary. Shares important and relevant information with the team and all levels of the organization. Proactively offers suggestions, provides resources, volunteers for assignments, and removes barriers to help the team accomplish its goals.
- Support the development of complex and comprehensive analyses, concepts, presentations and other support to lay an objective and reliable foundation for management decisions.
- Provides consultation, data analysis and project management for clinical and business stakeholders across
- Qlik Sense – experience in App development, data modeling and visualizations
- UiPath – develop RPA processes using a multitude of interfaces; SAP, internal systems and third party processes
- Python/R – Regression modeling and predictive analytics capabilities
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with keen attention to execution and detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to develop/enhance/support complex solutions that integrates wide array of data sources including
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytics-related field such as statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, finance, business management, or economics.
- 5+years of experience.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.