What You’ll Get to Do:
If chosen, YOU will get to work with an agile, fast paced team focused on defending our client’s global networks through threat hunting and tactical analysis of ongoing attacks. In this role, you will maintain and support users for mission-facing networks, solving problems in a hands-on manner, and growing your skills and experience across a broad range of components and systems. If chosen, YOU will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects that directly make an impact to the Nations mission. YOU will be a motivated, passionate leader with the ability to drive our long-term strategic goals with daily tactical objectives. YOU will be a critical component in taking complex problems and delivering solutions that are simple yet elegant.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.