This position is located at the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) in Linthicum, MD and assigned to Customer Engagement (CE) in the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). DCISE CE is the operational entry point for DIB Partners and USG Stakeholders. This branch is responsible for all external customer support, including DIB Partner Onboarding, DIBNet Management and outreach services to promote DIB participation, and communication and collaboration in the DIB CS Program. Candidate will be responsible for managing DCISE outreach projects, efforts and initiatives and will serve as liaison among a variety of government agencies and private industry.
• Comfort with public speaking and customer interaction/briefing
• Works well in a team environment as well as initiative for self-starting
• Experience engaging/interacting/collaborating at all levels of an organization
• Experience with and/or basic fluency in cyber security or information technology
• 5+ years of experience in customer service
• Ability to develop clear written content for technical and/or non-technical audiences; to speak clearly and in an organized fashion and tailor communications to the audience
• Ability to learn quickly with a demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines
• Experience working with a large, diverse customer portfolio
• Meticulous attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Experience with MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Publisher
• Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Experience with Customer Relation Management software (such as SalesForce)
• Experience with Defense Collaboration Services and/or web conferencing services
• Experience working through process improvement models (CMMI, Six Sigma)
• Experience with Tableau
Suggested Qualifications: 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
A “Secret” clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.