At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other business systems lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than an assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoS market customers as well as making a difference in a mission responsible with protecting lives.
We are looking for experienced individuals with the following skills to join our program
Cloud Architect (Azure)
More About the Role:
The Cloud Architect is expected to take on the following responsibilities:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.