Mastodon Design is looking for a full-time Systems Engineer to join our expanding team. In this position you will apply systems engineering tools, techniques, and methodologies to support the design and manufacture of ruggedized military equipment and systems.
This position will span a broad range of engineering tasks from front end customer interactions executing proposal and project management, to in house design, integration, and system test. The successful candidate will be able to apply develop and manage system level requirements, track progress against those requirements, and design and execute a verification and validation plan.
Responsibilities may include:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.