What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is actively seeking an SAP Cloud Architect to support the migration of large, SAP-based Federal financial management systems from on-premise data centers to commercial cloud providers. This role includes the detailed planning and delivery of all facets of the migration and the development of a governance structure to sustain long term operations. You’ll be working alongside seasoned SAP experts to build flexible, scalable architectures and high-performance solutions that meet our customer’s goals and objectives. Strong SAP experience in analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering SAP Technical Architecture Solutions on public cloud.
We will consider a remote working arrangement.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.