CACI is seeking SAP System Administrators (Basis) to support an upcoming opportunity for a DoD customer. In this Master (Expert) role, you will be expected to perform as a technical team lead over other more junior SAP BASIS team members who are responsible for the day to day technical support of SAP application components including integration within the enterprise business system. Provide technical mentorship to development teams by providing platform, technology and solution expertise and strategic technical guidance with respect to both SAP roadmaps and future program direction. Support development team needs to define and document solution architecture as part of a new initiative or enhancement and deliver business value using creative and effective approaches. The successful candidate will be a proactive, responsible individual able to set his/her own action plans as well as that of team members and present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner in single or group environments.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.