CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a cleared (TS/SCI with Poly) Program Manager who will have overall program performance responsibility ensuring success with discovery, reporting and documentation, design and implementation, data ingest, O&M and engineering services, and training.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Your responsibilities will include the following:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Clearance: Current TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance is Required
Location: Chantilly, VA
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.