What You’ll Get to Do:
We are looking for a talented Systems Administrator that is excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to aid in the creation of truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with talented engineering and development teams building novel solutions that fulfill intelligence community needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of our Systems Administration team, you will be critical in the design, implementation and day-to-day execution of multiple mission systems using a wide variety of technologies. In this dynamic environment, you have the opportunity to work with like-minded, motivated individuals expanding your skill-set while showcasing your talents.
More About this Role:
Systems Administration team members have the following responsibilities:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.