What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Junior Systems Security Analyst to support efforts with the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). NIOSH’s responsibilities under the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act are to provide information and recommendations to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Mine Safety and Health Administration, and professionals working within the field of occupational safety and health. These guidance and recommendations are based on a comprehensive evaluation of the scientific data and literature, which often includes qualitative or quantitative assessment of risk.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.