CACI is seeking a highly motivated individual to lead communications for an IT Services Management (ITSM) and delivery organization. As a Communications Manager, you will be working closely with team members, and colleagues, to support a range of initiatives with a focus on promoting the organization and its activities and accomplishments.
The ideal candidate must have excellent writing skills with a clear writing voice; the ability to make technical and complex information easy to understand; be sensitive to change adverse stakeholders; and have the ability to adjust writing voice to match the audience.
This position will transform knowledge into engaging written communications and deliver it to the right audiences through the most effective distribution channels to optimize results. You need to be an independent self-starter who can set priorities, demonstrate follow-through, anticipates, and resolves problems. The ability to keep track of and shift from project to project is an operational reality of this environment.
What You’ll Get To Do:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.