What You’ll Get to Do: As a team member you will be part of a fast-paced mission that makes a difference to the warfighter on a daily basis. You will be responsible for providing SME support to Program Management Staff developing cutting edge US Air Force and US Navy SIGINT collection systems. You will support military operations teams, aircrew EWO/WSOs and Intelligence Community personnel, provide software deployment support, and provide training to Sensor Operators on new software capabilities. You will get to be part of a team of fun and energized engineers working within a product family to field tactical SIGINT collection systems to the DoD.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a science, technology, or engineering field.
Experience: 6+ Years SIGINT operations, Previous USN or USAF member or support staff, Staff Officer Presentation and Briefing abilities
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Software Deployment, US Navy VAQ EWO, US Air Force RC-135 EWO qualification, Red Hat Enterprise Linux experience, Security + Certification
What We can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.